Monday, October 6, 2014

back at work

3 weeks ago today I headed back to work after being gone for 14 weeks. So far it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would. Really, the hardest part has been waking up at 5:00am every morning! Upon returning to work, I started my new role as CAD manager, so my days seem to be very busy and tend to go by fairly fast (which is a good thing). I also have a 36 hour work week, which means I get to be home by 2:30 on Mondays and Wednesdays. I definitely miss being at home with my family but so far there seems to be a good balance between work and home. Now if only I can figure out how to balance everything at "home" ... husband, son, daughter, cooking, cleaning, exercising ... that's definitely a whole other post that I don't even know how to start! Any suggestions?!


follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // Feedly // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah! I nominated you for the Liebster Award ^^ You can read my post and find out my questions for you here: http://intrice.blogspot.com/2014/10/liebster-award-post2.html

    Looking forward to reading your answers.:)

    x Carol
    intrice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete