Monday, August 4, 2014

hello again


wow, it's been forever! I have thought about this blog quite often the past few months, but being a lazy pregnant person got the best of me and the last thing I wanted to do was put words together to make a post. Since being on maternity leave though, I have felt that "maybe" I can slowly ease back into it. After all, I have lots to share... I now have a newborn baby girl, a 5 year old son who will be starting Kindergarten and a few sewing/crafting projects (which were non existent while I was pregnant). Today also marks the first day of me getting my butt back into shape (after I had a donut for breakfast this morning of course).  

Hope everyone is off to great week ahead.

follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // Feedly // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

1 comment: