1. L'oreal True Match super blend able powder in natural buff N3 ... brief description from them Micro-fine powder provides versatile coverage: you can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. True Match™ Powder’s formula contains a hint of pearl pigments that enhance your skin’s tone.
me I have been using this powder since it came out. I love the light, almost sheer coverage.
2. Sonia Kashuk beautifying blush in Lily ... brief description from them This powder blush will give you a natural, luminous flush and radiant appearance.
me this is such a pretty shade of pink with the tiniest hint of shimmer.
3. Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment with SPF 15 ... brief description from them nourishes and protects the lips while delivering a hint of sheer rosy color to enhance the lips' natural tone.
me LOVE this! SPF 15, sheer rosy color and it smells nice too.
4. Benefit They're Real mascara ... me I have to tell you my favorite mascara is actually Benefit Bad Gal Lash BUT I have gotten at least 3 mascara's in the past 9 months through birchbox and I got this one last month for my birthday. So I haven't bought a new Bad Gal Lash in a while. I don't know that I love it more than the Bad Gal Lash yet but I do love the dome shaped tip that gets closer to the roots of the lashes.
5. Boscia green tea blotting linens ... me These are the BEST blotting sheets I have ever used. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it. And since I'm such a lazy butt and never re-touch my make-up (except for my lips) these are perfect for taking away the day shine.
I almost always throw on a taupe/ light brown eye shadow also but I don't have a "favorite" go to brand or color, any shade of taupe/ light brown is fine.
What are some your everyday beauty favorites?